Last Friday we made some tasty mini pizzas with Ms. Reidy!
This is the recipe we followed to make them:
1. We chopped the mushrooms and ham into slices (optional).
2. We rolled small handfuls of pre-made pizza dough into round pizza base shapes with our hands and two rolling pins.
3. We added a tablespoon of pizza sauce to the pizza bases and we spread it evenly around the centre.
4. We sprinkled some grated cheese (whatever cheese you like) on top and we layered our pizzas with your chosen toppings (We put ham. cheese and mushrooms on ours).
5. We placed them on a baking tray and put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
Now, we hope you enjoy our delicious home-made pizza recipe and recommend you try making them at home!
Posted by Jack C. and Conor (Room 30).