READY! STEADY! COOK! … WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM US!
Today we had a plan!
We made a Jam Swiss Roll. We photographed every step!
Isabelle was our official photographer today. This blog is for our teachers.
Everyone has special days to celebrate and we promised some teachers we would make a step by step
‘How to make a special cake!’
We presented this cake to a teacher who asked for our help!
Good Luck making this at home EVERYONE!
Now view our photo gallery to see how we made the celebration cake!
We used MATHS to change the recipe to 4 eggs, 100 g sugar, 100 g flour and baking powder and vanilla essence.
- Mix eggs and sugar until creamy and full of bubbles
- Use the sieve to add the flour
- Fold in the flour with a metal spoon
- Pour into the lined/buttered Swiss roll tin
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- Turn out onto sugared paper
- Spread on the filling
- It can be jam, fruit, cream…..
- Roll up and decorate!
- Enjoy 😊
Let us know how it goes when you make the SWISS ROLL CELEBRATION CAKE AT HOME!